Delayed periods, cramps, pink discharge, bloating, abdominal heaviness. Could I be pregnant?

HI, I have regular periods every month. I am currently 9 days late on my period. I had been getting period like cramps , which have now stopped, but have now notice a couple times when I have been toilet and wiped a very light pinky discharge and I feel bloated and a heavy type feeling in my abdomen . I going to wait one more week before I do a HPT , but could i be pregnent?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
May 2013

Though these symptoms can be seen in pregnancy, just by symptoms we cannot confirm the pregnancy.
As in premenstrual phase also we can see these type of symptoms.
As it is already 9 days over you can go for urine test now or for more accurate result you can go for blood test which can rule out the possibility.