Delayed periods, cramps, lower back pain, constant hunger, nausea, headache. Symptoms of pregnancy?

hi, i m 6 days late for my period, experiencing lighter cramps than normal, lower back ache, legs ache and constantly hungry. also had a few bouts of nausea , a few headaches , feeling more emotional then normal and some mood swings. I am never usually this hungry and also have a regular cycle, if anything i m usually 3 days early, never late. 2 tests taken 3 days ago were negative. could the tests have been too early to show pregnancy and if so when should i retest?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012