Delayed periods, cramps in abdomen, sides, brown vaginal discharge, sexually active. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, my name is XXXXX. And I have this big problem for the first time. I haven t seen my period since august 3 and it over on the 9. September is about to over and I haven t gotten my period yet. I m experiencing severe pain and cramps in my abdomen and sides for the pass 2-3 weeks now. And yesterday this deep brownish stuff started coming out of my vagina yesturday and today. I am so confused. I am sexually active as well and franked little heavy in august.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012