Delayed periods, cramps, fluttering in stomach, nausea. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for symptoms?

i am around 24 days late for my period, i did a test when i was about 5 days late then another a week after that and both were negative, i get slight cramping, butterfly feeling in my belly, and when i get hungry and dont eat i start to feel sick, also feeling sick at night when i go to bed... im just not sure as to were to go from here... my next cycle will start again next week if it comes....
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012