Delayed periods, cramps, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, hot flashes. Causes for symptoms?

Hello, my period is a month+ late. Ive taken multiple tests throughout. And even visted my dr. I have been having cramping and diahrea like im going to get it but never do, ive been vomiting , nausious, and have had hot flashes,i did have a baby 6+ months ago. But ive had periods since and tge last 2have been iregular, short. Could you please help me!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

I would suggest you intake of oral rehydration solution(WHO recommended).
Antiemetic like Ondansetron will be helpful for relieving vomiting.
Acute gastroenteritis is slef limiting and should settle down.
In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak K K