Delayed periods, cramps, brown discharge, pregnancy test faint positive, sore breasts, diarrhea

Hi! I m 18 years old And I ve been off birth control for about 3 years now. My period last month was on time (like all of them) but this month I m late...(still no period, tomorrow makes a week) I have an iPhone and I have a my days app that helps me keep up with my period. My last period started on feb 17 and ended on the 21. I had sex (a lot) everyday from the 23rd to the 27. (unprotected maybe 3/4 times, once in the bed the others in the shower) sorry of its TMI! Well Im pretty sure that I ovulated on 2nd of march (not completely sure) but I had been having cramps throughout the day everyday for about the past week and a half. My period was due 6 days ago and isn t here. It s never late, last month it was on time! Oh also, I remember going to the bathroom (9days before my period was supposed to start) and I wiped myself and had some brown discharge with a little pink in it, not red,but pink. I figured my period was just coming early, but I hadn t seen anything else since then! I took 3 pregnancy test so far, first two were negative(one before missed period and one the day of) both were negative. I also took one 3 days passed missed period and it was a faint positive. I have one last pregnancy test but I want to wait until tomorrow when it makes it a full week after missed period to test again. This past week I ve just been feeling bad, cranky,breasts sore,stomach pains (lower stomach) when I feel right above my vagina it s sort of hard when I m standing up, I have slight headaches throughout the day and it s a daily vomiting , but I have been having diarrhea (which never happens) and I m pooping like everyday (sometimes a lot, sometimes not so much) any advice? Do I sound pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012
Hi, I must say you are very good in providing the history. Now, coming to your question, you may be pregnant! go for a pregnancy test if you are overdue for 7-10 days if you want to avoid false negative results. If positive, your question will be answered, if still borderline go for a blood pregnancy test (this will give the correct answer). Please don't forget to consult a doctor in person, if you feel sever abdominal pain, dizziness or faintness anytime.Best of luck.