Delayed periods, cramps and spotting, no period, frequent urination. Had breakthrough bleeding after taking morning after pill. Cause?

Hi in December I took the morning after pill I then came 14days early for my period it was a normal period. I have the iPhone period calculator & the calculator shows I am now 10 days late. I ve been getting cramps n slight spotting but still no period. I have also been urinating a lot! And having the urge to urinate even though only little comes out. I haven t taken a pregnancy test as yet but I am very confused. Email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Thank for asking to HCM
If you have taken pills for any purpose that related with your period then such pills disturbs the natural cycle unevenly and then it takes time for normal cycle to sets up, here you need not worry it wont do any harm, now do not take any such medicine which further disturbs the period take care and have nice day.