Delayed periods, cramping in lower abdomen, sore breasts, extreme acne on face. Reasons ?

I am on day 48 of my cycle. My period usually comes between days 32-36. I took a pregnancy test on day 36 it was negative. We are trying to conceive. I have cramping in my lower abdomen, and at times, a sharp, but very quick, pain on my lower left side. My breast are slightly sore, and I have had some extreme acne on my face. I have already made an appointment with my OBGYN , but it is not until the end of Nov. Should I seek medical attention before then?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012