Delayed periods, cramping, extra discharge, came off pills. Reasons ?

I am 26 days late had blood work done and not pregnant I stop taking the pill about four months ago and my period was still coming on time til last month I have a two year old son and want another baby, now this month I have had some cramping and extra amount of discharge when the pains are really bad and two days ago I noticed stringy discharge in the toilet after I went pee going to see my doctor in two weeks but just really worried
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013