Delayed periods, constant back ache and bloating, sore nipples. Pregnant ?

Hello Im 10th days late for my period, the day I was due I had bad period pains and kept thinking it had arrived but Nothing, i have had constant back ache and bloating and lots of watery discharge I have taken 3 tests the last 2 days ago but it was negative, noticed today sore nipples when I touch them and I dont know what to think?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Hello there,
I can understand your concern. 10 days after your missed period if the urine pregnancy test says negative then in all possiblity you are not pregnant no matter what the symptoms especially when you did the test 3 times. There may be some other reason for your delayed period and you may need to visit a Gynaecologist who can examine you and suggest some blood tests like LH/FSH/ Thyroid profile/S. Prolactin/FBS/ PPBS/CBC and if needed an ultrasound to know if there is any problem down there. Do not worry as usually this can be caused by something called PCOD which can be easily managed with some lifestyle changes. Stress itself caused delay in periods many a times. So relax and visit your doctor.
Hope this helps.