Delayed periods, confirmed pregnancy, ultrasound shows no sac or embryo. Adviced serum beta HCG. Why ?

Good day..! Doc, I m 25 years old and i have a 4 y.o daughter..i have a boyfriend now,and it was 38th day from my LMP last delayed. I confirmed it through P.T,and the result was 2 lines (POSITIVE)...So that day we ve been to my OB-Gyn ..i did the third P.T,still positive. I told my OB that i am not yet ready for another baby,so she performed a TRANVAGINAL ULTRASOUND to confirm my pregnancy,but she told me that there s no sac or evidence of growing embryo in my uterus..She advice me to have a SERUM BETA HCG tes,so i did..the result is 1535 mIU/ml... My LAST MENSTRUAL PERIOD was lasted 4 days and there was no any pain that i felt that time..I VE never been into vaginal bleeding ..And i am wondering why my OB told me so that probably i havd a miscarriage that i dont know.. After that result my OB told me that I had a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy and adviced me to go to the emergency department if i have a vaginal bledding or abdominal pain that i cant bare.She also adviced me to return to her clinic the next friday so that she will gonna check my fallopian tubes to confirm if i have an ECTOPIC PREGNACY... I ve been searching through to internet for my condition,..I ve read 1 aricle that the result of Beta Serum HCG is above normal range causes;MULTIPLE PREGNANCIES, MOLAR PREGNANCY , DOWN SYNDROME or TUMOR/CANCER.. So probably by friday we will know what s the real score of my situation.. Doc,will u please tell me now of what do you think about my condition.. Thank you so much for spending time reading my problem... AAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013