Delayed periods, condom failure. Taken i-pill, white discharge, primolut-n taken. Pregnancy chances?

hi, My periods were delayed without intercourse and its due date was 27th, but it has not come till now, its always 8 to 10 days late each month. On 5th me and my husband had sex and condom slipped off, so I took i- pill after 3 hours, however, till now I got no period but, lot of white watery discharge . i took primoult-n two doses for regularising period. I am worried if its healthy, if the primoult-n will work against i-pill, also I did pregnancy test today which is negative. P.S. Kindly reply to YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012