Delayed periods, clear vaginal discharge, bleeding. Pregnancy symptoms or periods?

hi there, my last period was 1st august and I have just recieved my period 2nd september it was a few days late ... 31st august and the 1st spetember ( cpl days before my period) i noticed very thin clear snail trail like discharge on loo paper everytime i went to the toilet , it was nothing like the thick egg white discharge i normally get at ovulation ... this was thin an clear then two days later my period has turned up.... what is this ? when i wiped i thought am i pregnant? then two days later period , was it telling me i am pregnant or your periods coming?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer