Delayed periods, chances of pregnancy, wants to abort fetus. Medication for abortion and dosage?

hi my name is XXXXX i want to ask that if my period date is on 15oct and i can feel that i can be pregnant but i am not ready for the child and i want to start my periods before or same time then whats the name of the medicine should i take to start my periods and how should i takeor should i wait for my periods date and how to take how much dosage pls tell me in details becs i dont want to tell all in my family which should be safe pls help me
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
You cannot know regarding the pregnancy till your periods are overdue. There are medicines present to bring the periods but these are not successful in pregnancy. It is best to wait for your periods to be overdue for proper diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal