Delayed periods, chances of precum contact while fingering. HPT negative. Chances of pregnancy ?

I am 18 years old n my girl friend who is of the same age. I fingered her n i fear i touched my pre cum n then did that. She missed her periods n it is 4 days since she missed the periods. We did this 12 days ago n she had two home pregnancy tests which were negative.But still lack of periods is what she is fearing.does this have any connection with my actions???? Please help me out............
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
From history it seems that you have gone for pregnancy test too early.
There is a risk of having pregnancy.
Go for test again after 7-8 days passed of her expected date of period.
Ok and take care.