Delayed periods, brownish discharge, cramps in the ovary. Had unprotected sex. Implantation bleeding?

Hello, I was due for my period on July 29th but instead got it on the 26th. There was light bleeding and brown discharge for a day or two, then it stopped. I had risky unprotected sex with my bf on my ovulation days -the 14th through the 18th of July. I am usually regular and on schedule. I have taken 10 hpt--all negative. I think maybe a blood test as I am noticing blueviens on my chest, cramping off and on in the left ovary and endlessly tired. I am waiting to see if it comes on August 29th in 10 days. My breasts have been sore all month but getter worse. Could that have been implantation bleeding and should I get the blood test or wait for the period? Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012