Delayed periods, brown spotting, watery discharge. On primrose capsules. HPT negative. Abortion signs?

Hi , My period due is 29 july , After having 9 days late period I had brown spotting and pink watery discharge that lasts for 9 days. and don t want to stop ...I took a HPT in 8 August & it was negative. . My period is 30 days long.....I took Evening Primrose Capsules for 11 days last month starting from 14 july ...could these capsules be the reason for that disturbance??....Could i be pregnant???...could these are a sign for abortion?? please help I m so confused
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012