Delayed periods, brown mucus discharge. Done HPT. Possibility of pregnancy?

Hello I need some advice I m 10 days late for my period wich im always on time ive never missed a period only when i was pregnant with my daughter so i know what pregnancy feels like nd im having that same feeling now, only I ve taken about 6 hpt all which have been negative but today I went to pee as I wiped I had a brown mucos discharge that only came out once and has stopped I ve had this before only after my period is almost done but since I m so late could this be a sign of pregnancy or something else??
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in HCM.
There are many reasons for delayed priod. Delayed periods may be due to stress, long illness, changing schedule, having overweight or underweight, taking some medications and pregnancy. you should done Ultrasound of Pelvis , HCG Hormone Level, your pregnancy test in a hospital. For pregnancy test it is better to do the UPT with early morning's mid stream urine sample.