Delayed periods, brown discharge, spotting, no sexual intercourse. Causes for symptoms?

i am a mother of 1.5 yrs old caesarian baby ,my age is 26 yrs old i got first period after my baby was at his 8 months of his age ,periods were regular but this month i got my periods 4 to 5 days late and also started with some brown discharge and red very low amount of blood , u can say spotting , today is 3rd day of my period and i am worried why this is happening..my husband is out of XXXXX , and we didnt had any sex from last 2 months..so how it can happen ?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012