Delayed periods, brown discharge, abdominal pain, headache. Pregnancy test negative. What is the reason for these?

My period was six days late, I put it in quotes because when I finally did have something of a period it was very very light, and never turned red, for 6 days..I had lower abdominal pain , very dull and still continue to have it even though my period is pretty much gone...i have taken 2 preg test and both said negative..I have been extremely tired at times, more headaches then usual...i was on the nuvaring until July 5th when I took it out, and got my period July 7th, had sex July 18th without protection, we used the pull out method...and then as i stated above, my period was 6 days late, etc
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012