Delayed periods, breast pain, lower back pain, headaches, pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi I m 33, 6 days late with period, normally have a 28 day cycle so my last period was 19 September 2012 and I was to get my period 16 October but already 21st October today and no period. Have mild breast pain, lower back pain and intermittent sharp pains on left side and maybe right side as well. Suffered with bad migraines the whole of last week. Please advise if this could be a pregnancy, I did a Hpt on 14th October and it was negative... Not sure that I should do another test. Please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012