Delayed periods, blood in urine. Taking deviry. Negative pregnancy test. Causes for delayed periods?

Hi Doctor, My periods are delayed by 21 days and i had a blood urine and ultrasonic done which showed no signs of pregnancy and the home pregnancy test also showed up negative. My prolactin level shows 34.3 .My doctor has given me deviry 10mg tablets for 7 days and i would like to know if there are still chances that im pregnant as i dont want to be pregnant at this point of time..and what could be the reason for the delay in my periods?? regards
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013