Delayed periods, bleeding heavily later, prescribed Norgest. Continue medicine?

Hi Doctor! My menses period was delayed for 14 days and started bleeding after that heavily. Since it can’t be beard, on 9th day I consulted a Doctor and she asked me to take Norgest 5mg after every main three meals (Normally my menses period is short only for 4days). I continued that 2days and after I couldn’t (I got medicine Tuesday night onwards and couldn’t continue Friday night onwards). Now again it’s bleeding. What can I do for that? Shall I take that remain medicine again?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer