Delayed periods, black stools with constant dull pain. Had a ruptured ovarian cyst. What treatment should be taken?

I recently two sundays ago had a ruptured ovarian cyst and when trying to sched. A follow up i had trouble getting in, so yesterday i went in and basically the woman pushed on my stomach then shoved me on my way saying you look fine so be on your way we cant do anything for you. A few days ago my belly button and sternum at the same time became filled with this pressure heated sharp pain. I explained that and my two week late period to the doctor and she says that thos things cant happen from a ruptured cyst...which the period can. Anyway now ive got blackened stools and im still in a constant achey sort of dull pain. And she says they cant help me theres nothing wrong. I know my body and i know something is wrong but this is the seco d place ive been. What should i do about each of these problems? The pain, stool, late period questions, i dont know anymore. All i know is all of these things im describing are not normal for me.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012