Delayed periods, back pain, swollen breasts, twinging in the abdomen and vagina. Pregnancy test negative. What is happening?

I am a week late for my period. I have been having alot of lower back pain sometimes to the point that I have to take the elevator at work, swollen sensitive breast twinging feelings in my abdomen and vaginal area, very sleepy lately, all I want to eat is chicken and broccoli, having a hard time sleeping, drempt of getting a positive HPT , and yet when I go to my dr for a urine test it came back negative... Is it still possible i m pregnant? I think I conceived shortly after 2/17/13 not to mention I had alot of cramping unlike PMS cramps plus the twinging. Could I still be pregnant but need a blood test? What should I do I think I am pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013