Delayed periods, back pain, sore nipples, light pinkish discharge, spotting. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for delayed cycles?

My period is 3 days late. I have back ache but im not sure if this is because of the chair i sit in at work. My nipples have been sore for a few days but feel ok ish today. I had my last period start on 9th june then really faint pinkish discharge/ spotting on 28th 29th June normally just went i wiped but wouldn t be there otherwise. I have taken two hpt yesterday and both were negative . what is wrong with me.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012