Delayed periods, back pain. Taking prolifen. Pregnancy test, ultrasound negative. History of PCOS. Causes?

hi i have taken 2 courses of prolifen after first course i menstruated on my exact day and after 2nd course i havent menstruated for about one and a half month pregnancy strip and ultrasound showed negative pregnancy 15 days back since then i have not tested i had backache and signs of tiredness also i have a 3 1/2 yr old son and also PCO s
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012
The delay in your periods is likely to be due to hormonal imbalance caused by PCOD. The backache and tiredness could be due to vitamin D3 deficiency.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,