Delayed periods, anxiety of having fibroid resection. Will resection delay periods ?

I was due to come on my period on friday but it was delayed probably caused by anxiety of having a fibroid resection on the saturday. Its all good as they weren t too keen on doing it when i was on any way. The surgery went well with no side affects and no cramping and its the next day and the bleeding has stopped. Do you think having the resection will delay my period even further? i m eager to start my ivf cycle but an concerned that i may have missed this cycle all together. I hope this all makes sense.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012