Delayed periods, altered menstrual flow. Had risky pregnancies in the past. Could I be pregnant even though I had bleeding?

My period is pretty regular. It was five or six days late but then I had a regular flow. I wasnt crampy and didnt reallyhave any clotting. At first there was clotting but now its just blood . The flow stopped pretty much on the 3rd night and my periods are usually 5-6 days long. Can I be pregnant even though I bled? The one HPT I took came bac negative but that was the day (5 days late) I started my bleeding . I do have two children both were extremely high risk with problems during entire pregnancy...
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013