Delayed periods after unsafe sex, tiredness, lack of sleep. Can I be pregnant ?

I had sex with my boyfriend on the 10th of august, it was protected sex but he ejaculated in me. We checked if the condom broke, it looked like it hadn t. After around 3 weeks of observation I found out I missed my period that month. It s been around 51 days since the start of my last period in July, it s September 6th now. I m worried if I am pregnant. I m 16 years old and I ve just entered Grade 11 in an IB school. It s been four weeks ever since I started school and it s been rather stressful trying to adjust to the new system. I m not sure if I missed my period due to stress or if I m actually pregnant. I haven t had a home pregnancy test . I find myself to be very tired all the time, not sure if it s from lack of sleep. However I have been sleeping around 12,1,2 or 3 am on almost a daily basis. I had a think clear thick discharge last week but then it went away. It had a metallic smell, I usually have a metallic smelling discharge. Today I found that the discharge had disappeared as well as the metallic smell...I thought I was going to have my period at last but then it disappeared...So I m back to worrying again. I have a history of being an irregular and heavy bleeder. I started my menstruation when I was 12 years old. It started stabilizing when I was 15 but when I started to have sex with my boyfriend after I turned 16, my pattern became irregular once again.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012