Delayed periods after taking emergency contraceptive pill. Need to take another dosage?

I took the morning after pill and followed the dosage. First dose, (I took it 2 hours after sex) 4 pills after intercourse (within 120 hours), then the secont dose, another 4 pills after 12 hours of taking the first dose. When I took my second dose, I vomited after 3 hours. I didn't take another dose. Now, it's been 5 days and I haven't gotten my period yet. Is it okay if I vomited after 3 hours of my second dose? Should I take another dosage? Or should I get a test?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013