Delayed periods after taking contraceptive for excessive facial hair. What could be wrong?

Hi I have problem of facial hair on chin ,(not too much).I had been given aldactone , glycomet and a contraceptive for 1.5 years, then glycomet was removed from the list and i continued with other two.After 2 years (approx) I was asked to start tripe A calcium and leave contraceptive and aldactone.since (march)I have been of the contraceptive, my periods were 32-33 days cycle then it shifted to 39 days for 2 months and then to 36 days for 3months.I had my last period on 11 november but it still has not come.What is wrong with my body? is it because of travelling,exertion or stress ?in this month i have started sleeping late (2-3 hours than usual) and traveled which caused exertion.Please advice.And should i take modus to bring my period or what for it to come naturally?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer