Delayed periods after stopping Regesterone. Taken ovral for hormonal imbalance. Need help in weight reduction

I am 36 and unmarried. I was on regestrone 5mg for 10 days. Today is my 4th day after stopping it and am waiting for my periods. Kindly tell me when will I get my periods? My gynaec has prescribed ovral l for 21 days for 3 cycles to correct my hormonal imbalance. Also, I m 58 kilos and she wants me to reduce my weight by atleast 8 kilos within these 3 months. Despite on a very strict diet and aerobics workout for nearly 15 days, I have reduced only 1 pound. How shall I reduce my weight? What if my weight increases further after I start Overal l. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012