Delayed periods after protected sex, nausea, swollen lymph-nodes under armpit, acid reflux, metallic taste in mouth. Pregnant ?

My last period was December 17. I had sex on January 12. It was protected and we used the condom correctly, however I am not on birth control . I was expecting my period between January 23-28 (it varies). It is February 15 now and I am around 3 weeks late. I have taken 2 home pregnancy tests which were negative, one pee test at the doctor which was negative, and the blood test results came back negative (as well as thyroid, liver and kidney functions). I am concerned about pregnancy because I have never been this late. I m nauseous at night around 9pm faithfully, and having cramps randomly. I m tired all the time and have trouble sleeping at night. I ve been abnormally moody. I also have swollen lympnodes under my right armpit. I have a metallic taste in my mouth and acid reflux , which has never been an issue before now. HOWEVER, I did have a very stressful month. My grandfather passed away on January 5th, which made me delay my flight back to school and miss classes. I flew from NH to CA on January 15th. The 16th was the year anniversary of a close friend s suicide , and then last week a close friend passed away. So I ve been very stressed, all that on top of started new rigorous courses. I ve been doing my best to relax, regulate my stress and take care of my body. After the results came back negative I drank parsley tea for 4 days to induce my period, which did not work. I ve heard of false negative blood tests before and I am very worried because pregnancy is not in the cards right now and I need to know sooner than later.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013