Delayed periods after copper-T insertion. Had cold and fever. Does antibiotics delay periods?

hello, i had put copper-t in may of this year that is 5 months back, all these months my period was on date but this month i did have till now, my date on which i was supposes to have my period was on 27th of september 2012, but still i haven t had. a week before that i had fever and cold , so i had to take antibiotics from a doctor, does that medicine had a role in postponing my periods, iam having all the symtoms of having period like cramps leg pain etc. pls let me know wht am i suppose to do?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, antibiotic would not postpone the menses but of course some time the copper T it self time does this but this is nothing to worry at all, this is normal phenomenon, hope this information helps you have good day.