Delayed periods, acne breakouts on face, back, arms, white vaginal discharge. Due to stress?

I am having a white discharge and a serious breakout in acne , and I am about 4 days late. I have been under alot of stress . But About a year ago when I started having intercourse with my current boyfriend my periods began to be more regular, before I met him I only had a period about 4 or 5 times a year, and since I have met him they have been monthly, like clock work, until this month and as I said I am 4 days late and have had a serious acne breakout, not just on my face but my back and arms and a slight white discharge.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013