Delayed periods, abdominal, vaginal pain, swollen lymph nodes under armpit, node swelling in groin. Causes?

I am 27 yr old female and i had a tubal ligation at 24. I am 3 weeks late on my cycle. I have been having abdominal pain and bulges.Sharp pains in abdomen and vagina(just a couple times on the vagina) continuous in the abdomen. I also found a swollen lymph node under my right armpit and 4 swollen nodes in my groin area. Cant afford doctor visits. What are the possibilities and what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012