Delayed periods. Ultrasound taken for a possible ovarian cyst. Concerned

(Sexually active) My period is 5 days late.
I had an ultrasound (dr sent me without explanation, maybe to see if I have an ovarian cyst or not which I didn't.) & the sonographer told me he can't really explain anything to me and that the Dr would get the ultrasound pictures and explain to me.
My ultrasound had a little pod and he put "ff" which I heard was normal.
I had my ultrasound done 3 days before my period (which still hasn't came, I'm 5 days late) should have started.
Not sure if it's normal?

Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013