Delayed periods, UPT negative. Pain in abdomen, have PCOD. Suggestion?

HI THIS IS APEKSHA HERE FROM INDIA MY PERIODS ARE BEEN DELAY BY 15DAYS NOW..N I HAVE A DOUBT THAT I MAY BE PREGNANAT..BUT I DONT HAVE ANY SUCH USUAL PREGNANCY SIGNS,WHAT CAN I DO TO KNOW IF I M PREGNANAT OF NO..AND EVEN MY URINE TEST SHOWS NEGATIVE WHICH I HAD CHECKED IT 3DAYS BACK. PLEASE HELP ME.I FEEL VERY SLEEPY THESE DAYS AND FEEL TOO TIRED AFTER DOING VERY LITTLE WORK..I GET A UNUSUAL PAINS IN MY LOWER ABDOMIN WHICH HARDLY IS FOR FEW SECONDS AND THEN VANISHES OF..AND I CAN SEE SOME WHITE PARTICALS IN MY URINE TOO.even for ur notice i have pcod problem but from past 5 months i m getting regular periods and we are even planning for a baby. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer