Delayed periods. Trying home remedies for abortion. Other natural methods for abortion?

Recently we are married and we are not planning for the baby, now my date is delayed for 6 days. I had ripe pappaya for a week of time and also dates for a week of time to get periods. Today i had black sesame seed along with honey to get natural way of abortion., but till this time i didnt get my periods. please let me know how many days i need to take sesame seeds to get my periods. please help me with some other natural ways to get aborteded. we had intercourse on 20th March. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013