Delayed periods. Transvaginal ultrasound showing intramural lesion and thickened endometrium. Free fluid in POD. Pregnant?

hi I am 23 years old aand my period is late for 10 days. I have done transvaginal ultrasound and the result are as follows uterus 53x33 mm no intraluminal and intramural lesion . Endometrial thickness 9mm. Cervical canal 27mm. Right ovary 35x15mm contains no dominant follicle . Left ovary 30x21 mm contains small multiple follicles one measuring 6x6mm. There is free fluid in POD. Inference PID. THE DOC SAID I AM NOT PREGNANT BUT I DID PREGNANCY TEST AFTER 9 DAYS OF DELAY OF PERIOD AND IT SHOWED ONE DARK PINK LINE AND ONE VERY LIGHT PINK LINE. FIVE TIMES I DID. I DO NOT WANT TO GET PREGNANT PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012