Delayed periods. Taking norethisterone, getting headaches. Negative pregnancy test. Continue medication?

i was late for 18 days went to gynecologist and i had urine test done.. it was negative then I was prescribed norethisterone intake for 5 days 3 times a day.. but while taking this medicine I have terrible headache .. now only dose for 1 day is remaining.. should I continue taking this medicine in order to get my periods or If i stopped medicine in 4th day would it affects my period or would I get my period?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012