Delayed periods. Taking meprate tablets, light bleeding. Ultrasound shows right ovary affected by PCOS. Cure?

Hello doctor. I am 23 yrs old married .recently I diagnosed of pcos . My last period was dec 13 after that I don t get my period yet. I did a preg test on my 41st day and it was negative. After that did a scan and dignosed that my right ovary is affected by pcos. Then doc prescribed me meprate 10 mg 1 tab for 5 days.its my 5 day nd having light on off bleeding from morning . I Am scared.please help me out doctor. Last time also I got my period after taking meprate after 3 days if mail I d is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013