Delayed periods. Taken birth control pills. Recent history of viral fever, diarrhea. Causes?

i am 22 years and my periods are 15 days late.i dint had sex and was involved only in fingering abt 3 months before and i had regular periods after that.i also took pill at that time but for the frst time my period is delayed.m not getting any other symptoms and some days before i had viral fever and after that some diarhoea.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
periods are delayed ,,could be bec of hormonal changes... dnt worry u wl gt ur menses..