Delayed periods. Taken amoxicillin. Tooth extraction done recently. Causes for delay?

Hi. I ve had a tooth extraction about 4 weeks ago & I haven t had my period. I never miss my period. The only other time I missed a period was 7 years ago on the same month I had my tooth extracted. Is there a correlation between the 2? Or could there be another underlying factor? The medication I took after the extraction this time was Amoxicillin , I don t remember what I took the last time. Could it maybe be the medication?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013