Delayed periods. Sore breast, bloated belly, brown discharge. History of miscarriages. Pregnant?

Hi, i havent had my period since feb 12. I have sore breasts, bloated belly. I just started having brown discharge which was only noticeable when i wipe. This last bathroom break, it was noticeable in the toilet. I am prone to miscarriages, so im hesitant to take a test. I am treating my body as if i were infact preggo. Any suggestions? I should probably mention that my monthlies are known to be irregular.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
hi.. you have delayed periods after unprotected sexual intercourse and it is very light and brown discharge .. not associated with pain and the date corresponds to the date of the expected periods.. could be a implantation period bleeding.. get one urine pregnancy test done, serum HCG levels done.. see your obstetrician in any case.. all the very best..