Delayed periods. Should I take Primolut N?

Hi,i got married 6 months back on 17th Feb 12.I faced a problem of delayed periods before marriage & when i consulted my doctor she said its because of stress that ma menses are delayed by about 20-25 days.I have taken primolut-n as well as directed by my physician for 1 tablet 3 days 3times,but was of no use my periods falls on somewhere 9-10 days after i stopped the medicine..and i have again seen the same problem last month that my periods are delayed by about 20 days so i tried not to take any medicine and waited to get it naturally but this month again my periods are delayed by more then 7 days!And i always use to have a normal cycle of say 30-32 days...I am not pregnant 4 shall i start taking premolut-n??Please help me and suggest me what shall i do..n y is this happening?Is it because of medication i take in between like because of headache fever or painkiller tabs??.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Hi,thanks for writing..
Do you gain weight excessively.. If so get a scan and hormone test to detect PCOS. You can take Primolut N For 5 days and get your periods in 7 days. Take OCP's for 3 months if you are not desiring pregnancy.. Medication for headache or fever donot alter menstrual habits.It can be due to stress or PCOS.. Hope I have answrred your queries.. Good day..