Delayed periods. Prescribed with regesterone and rabican. When will I get periods?

hello sir/mam, my last period date was march 16, i dint get my period yet. my physician advised to take regestrone (mrg:2 afternoon :1 and night :2 )and also rabican-b(mrg :1 and night 1), after eating this ,will i get my period soon? how many days it will take after eating those tablets? becoz im worried.. suddenly it stopped. nearly 3months. ple help me
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
You should get you period after one week of taking the last dose of tablets.
if you dont get it pelvic scan is needed to see your endometrial thickness.
if it is thin you need estrogen support to get your period.