Delayed periods. Pregnancy test report negative. How to regularize periods?

Hi Doctor I got married in Jan 12. I used to get delayed periods earlier also but no other problems. Even after marriage i get delayed periods. I got my last periods on 30th Aug. Its 11th Oct but i have still not got my periods. My pregnancy test is - ve. Is there something i can do to regularise my periods? Does my delay in periods related to some issue in my internal body? Please guide me. Awaiting your response. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012