Delayed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Took Duphaston. Pregnant?

hi dr.Samuel, i m taruna from delhi
i m planning for a child & last month i skipped my periods but i have checked its negative. my Doctor ask me to take Duphaston 10mg twice a day for 5 days and the medicine course is complete but still i didn't get my periods,
i ' m very i pregnant isit possible??? pls help
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Mar 2013
Being pregnant is a very rare possibility if your pregnancy test is negative.
After taking duphaston for withdrawal bleeding for absent periods, you need to wait for upto one week after taking the last dose.
Sometimes, you get your period after a week of stopping the treatment.
If its been one week since you took the last tablet, then please consult your gynecologist to confirm again that you are not pregnant.
take care.